Wednesday 2 July 2014

Forever Repurchased #2


The first installment of this series can be found here. Though honestly, these could have gone up then, but I being as spaced out as I am, forgot. Oh well.
Firstly, the one product I've been using consistently for years now, the Bobbi Brown Corrector (though initially I had the wrong shade, all is good now). The one you see is my 4th pot of this stuff. I swear by it. It makes everything easy, concealing, smokey eyes, highlighting.. its a foolproof product I can always depend on.
The MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 42 has its own post, but its definitely something I cannot see myself ever doing my makeup without. Not only does it cover any blemish or scars I have (and I have tons), but it stays put all day long and never looks like I have concealer on. Further, if you use this with a bit of moisturizer of strobe cream all over your face - it photographs flawlessly.
The Inglot 357 Matte Eyeshadow maybe a good transition colour, but its a GREAT contour colour. Brown with slight grey undertones, you can read my full rave review about it here.
Finally, didn't think I'd a second list with no eye related product did ya? Oh hell no. The MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze has got to be one of my all time favorites. It gives you a very frosty-metallic lid that always makes you look waaay more put together than you are. Infact, I've used up an entire pan of this stuff before, and this is my second one - as you can see, its very well loved!

What about you guys? Have y'all tried any of these?

18 comments:

  1. need to try inglot 357 now having heard so much about it from you..love the mac pro long wear concealer..its the bomb! what do you use to set under eye concealer? I am using ben nye banana powder but getting bored now and want to try something else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Chanel Loose Powder, its really light and buttery... so much love for it, I have.
      Where did you get the Ben Nye Banana Powder? Ugh, I want it so badly!

      Try it as a contour! Ohmygod the best!

      Delete
    2. http://camerareadycosmetics.com/products/ben-nye-bella-luxury-powder.html

      Delete
    3. Ahh, yess, I've seen this place. Bit nervous about trying it though, have you used this site?

      Delete
    4. I got mine from that site! They're good. Not sure how shipping to India will be, but they're prompt and have a good customer service :)

      Delete
    5. But the shipping prices are ridiculous! To buy a product worth $15, I need to pay $22 for shipping?!!!

      Delete
    6. Ben Nye banana powder is available in mumbai..in the so called beauty centers :) lemme know if you want one as ill b going down to mumbai coming weekend :)

      Delete
    7. As much as I would love it... doesn't it complicate things? How would I ever pay you ever it etc? :(

      Delete
  2. Okay, I'm convinced I need the Inglot 357. I'm surprised MAC Bronze made your list - I was convinced that Woodwinked was your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, if not anything else from the website, get this. :P

      Hah, I was a bit surprised too, honestly, because I usually yammer on about Woodwinked, but Bronze has always been by my side aiding me on "UGH I don't know to do" days. + I've actually repurchased it. Maybe I should do a post about MAC Shadows I will always repurchase :P *jots down idea*

      Delete
    2. If you like MAC Bronze, I have to direct your attention to NARS Fez. It's just... freaking perfection.

      Delete
    3. I stalk strawberrynet waiting for Fez. Trust me, already on my list of things I NEED.

      Delete
  3. I so wanted to buy prolong wear concealer, but the MUA told me that the concealer is not suitable for daily wear. I'm happy with my select moisture cover, though it's a sheer coverage foundation. Something that I would buy for eternity: lame eyekonic or MNY colossal kanal :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrr..the auto correct * select moisture cover concealer and Lakme iconic kajal

      Delete
    2. I wonder why they'd tell you that.. its pretty good for everyday! Yess, the Lakme Brown Kajal I love!

      Delete