Monday 26 May 2014

FOTD #7


Another day, and another FOTD coming your way. It was one of my more - full on makeup days. When I wanted to use eyeshadow, a bold lip and perfect that base.
My choice for the perfect, flawless base (my skin looks photoshoped for crying out loud! And I assure you, its not) is the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5. Since it eliminates the need for concealer - even under the eyes, I proceeded to fill in the tail end of my brows with my Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Ebony, because I tweezed away the arch of one eyebrow and I perpetually look half surprised now - and we can't have that in public now, can we?
For the eyes I have a new eyeshadow love, MAC's Sable the most gorgeous frostly plumy colour which has the uncanny ability to brighten my face up. For Liner, I used Makeup Geek's Corrupt with lots of lashings of the Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara (dabomb).
The rest of my face was graced with the presence of my Bobbi Brown Bronzer in Dark and a bit of Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre around the t-zone area.
For lips, I used my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paolo. Can you see that I'm obsessed with these?

Do you like?

6 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous girl! love the lip shade on you! now you have tempted me enough to try the luminous silk foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've sold me on that foundation. Dayum girl! You're downright glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! :) it's all in that bottle.

      Delete
  3. Flawless :). Suggestion: Add more pics for the FOTD.

    ReplyDelete