Sunday 2 March 2014

Makeup Geek - Evening Purple-Plums.


When I first swatched my Makeup Geek eyeshadows, the one I was a little scared off was Burlesque, so naturally, I had to use it to stop fearing it.
This is a relatively simple evening look - as I usually go a little more all out when it comes to them. Since burlesque pulls a more of a purply-plum-pink on me, I thought I'd pair it with MAC's Rebel.

Products Used
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C5 (built upto medium coverage)
Bobbi Brown Dark Bisque Corrector
Chanel Pondre Universelle Libre in 40 Dore (just to set the concealer under my eyes)
Chanel Cream Blush in Presage
Nars Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (Brows)
Makeup geek eyeshadow in Burlesque (Lid), Creme Brule (to blend out burlesque), Vanilla Bean (highlight) and Corrupt (smudged into Lashline)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
MAC Rebel Lipstick

I personally loved this, what do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment