Wednesday 15 January 2014

Rewind - Lipsticks




If you could start over  with lipsticks, what colours would you choose?
I'm not a huge lipstick lover, I'm a balm person through and through - but once in a while, some lipstick didn't hurt anyone.
If I had to start over with my lipstick buys, I would have probably skip the revlon lip butters/balm stains (easy to use - but last less than 2 hours on me) and gone straight for my these three MAC Lipsticks. Velvet Teddy (nude), Ruby Woo (intense red) and Rebel (purple-plum). They last a good 4 hours and leave back a light stain. And most importantly they're matte/satin - the only two lipstick finishes that I like. Between the three of them they cover all seasons, makeup looks and possible events - if I had to buy more, I would probably stick to something alone these lines - NARS Lip Pencils in Cruella and Dragon Girl, I'm looking at you.

Honestly though, the best part about these three? All Back-to-MAC freebies.

Your choices?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades! They are really versatile. I don't know which 3 lipsticks I would pick, not off the top of my head anyway.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable, if someone asks me to choose eyeshadows, I would die. haha

      Delete
  2. Ruby Woo looks especially great on u!! Warm red, a pinky nude and a coral would be my top picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, a coral. How I wish they looked good on me :(

      Delete