Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day-Night Makeup.


I love the idea of simple makeup during the day, usually - MUFE Ful Cover Concealer to hide my spots and pesky dark circles, Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder just to set the under eye concealer and thats the base. I always, always, ALWAYS define my brows with NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow, and use either the Maybelline Gel Liner or just Mascara, and some lipbalm.
On the same day, I had to go out that evening and had less than 5 minutes to get read, so on went my trusty Giorgio Armani LSF over the days slightly worn-in concealer  (its perfect really, gives you this glow and stays on without needing powder), a sweep of MAC's Amber Lights in the centre of the lid, loads of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, and some of MAC's Lady at Play lipstick to really make it more dressy.

I like this, its easy to do - fast and I love how different it looks.

What do you like to do?

4 comments:

  1. the lipstick look gorgeous on u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm still getting used to the idea of wearing lipstick regularly!

      Delete
  2. DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE your eyebrows are perfection omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After ageess and agggeees of letting them grow out. :P

      I'm loving your hair :O

      Delete