Saturday 11 January 2014

A match made in Heaven..?



Something are just meant to be - destiny - fate - call it what you want. Thats what Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (7.5) and Guerlain Meteorites in (2) Biege Tint are - meant to be? Okay, okay, I get it, TOO FAR.

But honestly, if you have skin like mine - which is currently, dry, full of acne scars and generally lacking in any kind of human qualities, you'd love this combination as much as I do. LSF has a light-medium buildable coverage. I use it over my MUFE concealer in 10, but even on its own, it does a pretty good job of covering those nasty purple-brown spots. Finish wise I'd say its not a satiny, nor is it matte - semi matte perhaps?
As a foundation, this is probably the best colour match I've found till date - it smells wonderful, looks beautiful on and I need just about a pump for my entire face. Worth the hype? Entirely.

If you want to take this foundation from beautiful to Movie-Star-Flawless, lightly dust the Guerlain Meteorites over it to set it, concentrating on the cheekbones, nose, fore head - y'know, the entire face basically. It adds such a subtle glow while in my opinion "blurring" whatever imperfections you can still see.
Still not sold? Photographs like a dream. (^picture above is a case in point). I'm normally camera shy (except when its selfie time :D) but with this particular combination of products, whip out those cameras and I'm ready for my close up!

Have you tried either of these products? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. it definitely gives a flawless effect! loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flawless - Glowy - Natural - Its perfect. If only they weren't so expensive :o

      Delete
  2. Do you still like this foundation? Does it oxidise?

    ReplyDelete