Tuesday 27 August 2013

The Evening Portion - Feelin' Blue

This week, I decided to go with something a bit more bold. I'm a neutral girl though and through, but it doesn't hurt to switch it up just a little bit. 


Products Used.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Fluideline in Siahi
Inglot 428 Pearl Eyeshadow
Inglot 441 Pearl Eyeshadow
Inglot 413 Pearl Eyeshadow
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshaodw
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara

I'm particularly happy with the outcome of this. So out of my comfort zone, but still a bit unique. 
What are your thoughts?


4 comments:

  1. oooh i absolutely loved the end result! bright and bold! you should do a tut on applying a winged liner :)
    btw what ya think of Nars Torrid Blush? will it suit my skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I loved it when I swatched it, I think it would look beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. That's fab. love the colours, and the dramatic wing makes it look so so so amazing!

    ReplyDelete