Saturday 8 June 2013

Night Out #2 - A Bold Step.

I consider myself a hermit, for sure.
But when I do go out, I go all out.

Starting with Revlon Photoready Primer (I use this very rarely, but it evens out my skintone and makes my skin super smooth)
I used my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC43.5, this is the only foundation I own which has medium - full coverage, perfect for when your skin is acting up. Because this foundation is so perfect-ing, I don't use a concealer with it.
I then used my Chanel Bronzer and MAC's Prep + Prime translucent setting powder.
FACE DONE!

For the eyes, I decided to go a bit funky.
I own a ton of eyeshadows and bases! Mostly because I use them for a LOT of photoshoots, and hardly ever on me.
I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pomegranate Pink as a base, MAC's Rani (LE) on the inner half and MAC's Oomph (LE) on the outer half and blended. Ofcourse I cannot leave my house without my winged liner, for which, as always I used Blacktrack Fluidline.
For Mascara I realized, Rimmels Lash Accelrator + Scandaleyes Show off make a brilliant combination.
I used Revlons Sugar Plum on my lips and blotted it out.



We ended up not going to the place we had initially thought of going too, because it was too crowded. Instead we went to a nice little restaurant, and chilled.

I had a lovely friday night, did you? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment