Friday 31 May 2013

Face Of The Day #1

Today, I was saying goodbye to a goodfriend. Now that college is over, I feel like I'm becoming a pro at saying goodbye. Well, not really. No one can be good at saying goodbye, ever.
But yeah.
Moving on.
Since my holidays began I haven't been leaving the house much, so when I do leave, I JUMP at the chance to get dressed up.
It's summer here, in Chennai, which means terribly warm weather. So I prefer a really light foundation/ no foundation, despite my very problematic skin.
I used my Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Bisque under my eyes and on my more prominent blemishes.
Eyes - MAC Paintpot in Groundwork as a base.
MAC Quarry all over the lid and MAC Dancing in the Dark in the crease.
As well as MAC's Blacktrack gel liner.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Show off Mascara.
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum.



In other news, we took a few random pictures and went to the beach. Sigh, so beautiful :)



I leave you with this gorgeous picture of the beach.
have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment