Wednesday 29 May 2013

Betty bought some butter, well no.


Hey-llo all.
Now I am certainly not the first one to talk about this wonderful product, but I sure as hell won't be the last.
I'm not really a lip product kinda' girl, I prefer to go with the eyes. But this is something that really spoke to me. I love lip balm, so when I heard Revlon is coming out with these lip butters, I could not have been more excited. Excited enough to order these from Amazon before they were launched here, and hell, was this worth it.
When something speaks to your soul, you will do everything in your power to get it, even if it is a lip product, right? No? Just me then.

I own three shades, Sugar Plum, Fig Jam and Pink Truffle.
Sugar Plum as the name suggests is a neutral plum colour.
Fig Jam is a maroonish brown colour, and
Pink Truffle is a pinkish brown - the perfect "My lips but better" shade. For me. 

I loove the pigmentation, and how comfortable they feel.
They last about 2 - 4 hours on me, depending on how much I fidget.

From L to R : Fig Jam, Pink Truffle and
Sugar Plum 

Price : INR 600.

I would really love to own the whole range of shades. But then again, that's just greed talking.
Revlon really seems to be kicking ass. Hmm. Well done Revlon, well done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment